142 North Queen Street
Personal Business & Legal Services
- Business Formation: setting up corporations, LLCs, partnerships, and other structures.
- Brand Development: developing mission, vision, goals, brands, and trademark applications.
- Policy Development: developing and revising policies, procedures, and operating manuals.
- Contracts: form development, drafting, negotiation, revisions, and breach of contract issues.
- Regulatory Issues: assist in accreditation, licensing, higher education, and non-profits.
Diehl Law believes in offering ethical, caring and community-based business law services. The firm bases this on its mission to help people achieve their goals in business and in life. Even though Layne Diehl is a business law attorney in Berkeley County, she offers additional legal services in related areas to assist her clients in maximizing their time and resources while letting their attorney handle more legal oriented matters. Services of the firm include the following:
- Employment Agreements: Job descriptions, contracts, policies manuals, and at-will documents.
- Equal Employment: documenting and investigating sexual harassment and discrimination claims.
- Compliance: ADA, FMLA, ACA, wage payment, labor relations, and collective bargaining.
- Immigration: Services in assisting with employer and investor visa applications.
- Personal Estates: prepare basic wills, trusts, power of attorney, and probate documents.
- Insurance Claims: Administer claims for car accidents, personal injury, and business losses.
- Immigration: Assist in naturalization processes and student visa issues.
Diehl Law Legal and Small Business Services
Diehl Law PLLC ® Newberry Executive Center 142 North Queen Street, Martinsburg, WV 25401
Find out more about what Diehl Law can do to assist you or your business!
NOTE: Confidential information should not be sent using the "Request Info" option. To protect its existing clients, Diehl Law will contact each new inquiry to screen for conflicts of interest before any attorney-client relationship can be established. Therefore, using the "Request Info" option is for initial inquiries only. Thank you for your understanding.
"Diehl has developed a realworld business sense that promotes realistic solutions to the problems most commonly experienced by business owners."
- Around the Panhandle Magazine